10/03/2015

Autumn Style



I thought I would share this outfit with you as it is one of my personal favourite autumn outfits. For not only looks but comfort to!


This outfit is the perfect outfit for any autumn occasion whether it is going to a party, just chilling at home or walking to the beach, it just suits every need. The navy lace shorts paired with the printed red and white striped T-shirt contrast perfectly with each other and the little brown boots just top off the look.


I absolutely love the lace bottom on the shorts as they give the outfit just that bit more character and the shape of the T-shirt really adds an autumn vibe. I found this little charm bracelet at a cute little market stall in Sydeny and it works with practically any outfit.


 My little pixie boots, as I call them give the outfit a more classy looks however I often also wear this outfit with a cute pair of sandals or converse.



Hope you enjoyed this little Autumn outfit and it gives you some ideas for style this Autumn.

Wearing//

Boots- Country Road
Bracelet- Avalon Markets


Georgia x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment