28/06/2015

Plitvice National Park











































Ever since my science teacher from year 8 showed us her travels through Croatia I have always wanted to go there. She also showed us a beautiful national park that she went to, called Plitvice or Plitvička. This is the national park I went to today and it did not disappoint (neither did the photos!!). The park was filled with cascading waterfalls and turquoise blue lakes that were filled with little fish. My family and I spent all day wandering through this glorious landscape.

We spent the morning in the bottom area of the park as we had been told it was the prettiest in the morning (it was!!). This area of the park was filled with large lakes and many small mossy waterfalls. The morning sun reflected beautifully off the large lakes and every inch of the park was truly breathtaking. In the afternoon we walked in the top area of the park, which was filled with larger waterfalls. I would recommend doing as I did and walking the bottom of the park in the morning and top in the afternoon as the top of the park is beautiful all day, whereas the bottom is best in the morning. This park should be on everyone's bucket list as it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.

Below is a video I took of Plitvice, please make sure you take a look!!

Wearing//
Hat- Country Road (similar here)
Shorts- Asos (similar here)
Shoes- Asics 



Georgia XO


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Plitvice is so gorgeous! Those waterfalls are stunning - I wish I was there!
    I hope you had fun!

    Ella x
    inkdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella, was truly incredible xx

      Delete