30/08/2015

Lake Bled























Lake Bled in Slovenia is one of the most unexpected places I thought I would fall in love with in the world. I'm already reminiscing on swimming in the fresh water lake and wandering around this beautiful place. Before I went to Europe I had never heard of the country Slovenia let alone Lake Bled, however I did do some quality google searching (at school) before I left to get me pumped for the trip. Lake Bled did catch my eye then, but it wasn't until we drove in and around the lake and town that I realised just how beautiful this place was. We stayed in a little apartment with gorgeous views of the lake and spent the days there swimming, rowing, wandering and running around this stunning place. Not to mention going out for tea and cream cakes overlooking the lake after all that exercise. 

Now that I am home from my travels it has hit me just how lucky I am to have been able to experience and travel to see so many breathtaking places around the world. Even the simple things like walking to the little general store down the road and grabbing 5 ingredients to make dinner out of e.g. Lettuce, tomato, cheese, mince and wraps to make burritos. Finding restaurants that you couldn't understand the menu because it was in German, which made you just say...Yes err, I'll have what those people are having over there! These are the simplest things that I know have really made my trip fantastic and memorable. I can't wait to share the rest of my trip with you and I hope you enjoy reading about my trip as much as I enjoy telling you about it! 

Wearing//
Top - Zara
Shorts - Cotton On
Shoes - Asics 

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment