04/09/2015

The Grounds Of Alexandria
























     




Ahh... the delights of the Grounds of Alexandria. I actually visited here ages ago (the week after I arrived home from Europe) but have not posted as I have been so busy still posting from Europe! I travelled to The Grounds with a lovely friend of mine Maggie, her blog is littlemissmaggiemayblog, make sure you have a look at her post from The Grounds as well and the rest of her blog as it is pretty awesome! May I say thank you to Maggie for waiting so patiently to post this post!

For those of you who may have not heard of The Grounds of Alexandria before, it is an old factory that has been converted into a funky cafe with gardens, flower and food markets littered around it. It is located in Alexandria and the address is 7A, 2 Huntley St, Alexandria NSW 2015, for more check out their website HERE! We went to The Grounds for Brunch after I had a soccer game in the area. The food is AMAZING!! It was a little bit of a wait, however, by the time you walk around the place it does not feel like a long wait at all. Make sure you check out my video from The Grounds as well!

Wearing//
Jacket- Dotti
Pants- Witchery
Shoes- Converse

Georgia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment