31/05/2015

Lemon













Delicate and gorgeous are two words to describe this dress, long flowing sleeves with shoulder cut outs and a cute little skirt is what makes this dress so lovely.

Just couldn't help shooting this post without the presence of a freshly picked lemon. Which I discovered whilst shooting. I also found that this dress goes perfectly with yellow due to the presence of the lemon, (may give you some ideas of accessories you can use). I shot the photos for this dress at a good friend of mines place and their house is simply stunning. I was so glad I wore this pretty floral dress as it was just fit for the occasion. I took these pictures quite a while ago when the weather was much warmer but couldn’t just let them wait until the warmer months came back for posting. So… Here it is!!

Wearing//
Dress- Blue Life
Earrings - Lovisa Jewellery


Georgia x x x

4 comments:

  1. Oohh! loving these photos! I like the addition of the lemon. It adds a nice fresh touch to the shoot. :)
    Brittany - www.hellobubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany, I'm super exited that you like the lemon as much as I do!! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shots! I've got to get myself on of these dresses! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Freya and I agree you should get yourself one of these dresses to!!

      Delete