22/09/2015

Windswept














Golly gosh was it windy today! I had Zoe from artistofstyleblog and Maggie from littlemissmaggiemay over for a 'blogging' day today and we were determined to shoot this post no matter the weather conditions. Although ninety per-cent of the photos in this post I was being literally blown away by the wind which resulted in me ending up falling over in the grass! We battled on like true photographers and I think the final result was worth it. 

I am so glad it's holidays!! I'm so ready to get my blogging game back and start posting more recipes, fashion posts and also update you guys with my millions of photos from my trip to Europe!! Please comment below any recipes you would love to see on the blog or healthy adaptions to a not so good for you recipe...Until the next post I hope you are all having a lovely holiday and that you enjoyed this post.

Wearing//
Jacket- Asos
Top- Witchery
Pants- Glassons
Boots- Witchery

Georgia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment