14/11/2015

Applique












A quick hello on this drizzly weekend, thought I would put a sunny post up today to cheer you all up! Simple lace and denim are perfect match-ups for days like these. Grabbed these shorts as soon as they caught my eye whilst shopping in Terrigal with my lovely Nan. These shorts are the greatest little item to have in your wardrobe. They are a perfect mid-denim colour and go with just about anything, including this beautiful shirt.

I shot this post back quite a while back in the holidays (you may have noticed due to the length of my hair) but I just couldn't let it go to waste so...here it is!! Hope you all going well and are fining some more indoor activities to do if it is raining at your place like it is here. Have a lovely week!!


Wearing//

Shirt- Love Sam
Shorts- Cotton On (similar here)
Shoes- Country Road

Georgia x o x o

1 comment: