07/01/2016

Snug as a bug in a rug
















The weather has been so confusing lately, I mean one minute it is the perfect day for the beach and a 35 degree heatwave and the next it is drizzly, cold and showering with rain?? Please mother nature sort yourself out!! Yesterday (i.e. when I shot this post) was one of those cold, dull, showery days, so I took advantage of the weather and dressed as if it was the middle of winter (even though it is summer) and wore my new knit from Faithfull The Brand. I think at the moment I am seeking any opportunity to wear this big comfy jumper, I feel like I am wrapped up in a big soft blanket when wearing it. The other day I was reluctant to even take it off to go to bed, it's that soft!!

Another thing I am SUPER exited about is my new watch, I got it for my birthday back in October and have worn it to death. I am also now proud to say I can work out the time in less than 30 seconds without blankly staring at my watch like an idiot for 5 minutes before I work out what I am reading! Proud moments. I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday and not getting drowned in by this weather. 

Wearing//
Glasses- Country Road
Jumper- Faithful The Brand
Jeans- Genetic Denim
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Clutch- Unknown
Boots- Witchery

Lots of Love, Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment